[NTLK] Whats wrong with the "Knowledge-Navigator"?..

From: Charles Kuttner (ckuttner_at_jhu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 18:52:29 PST

After I ordered his serial board and realized the shipping costs and
potential customs duty, plus read the negative feedback here, I
contacted him to see if he'd let me cancel the deal. He told me what I
had to pay him for his time and ebay fees, and I promptly paid up, a
pretty reasonable amount for him to receive.

I then got a bad mark on my eBay record since he was slow at letting
them know I paid. Eventually, it was straightened up.

Then recently I got an email from him saying I'd never paid him.
Fortunately, I'd kept my confirming note from PayPal and sent him a
copy of it. He has never acknowledged that I have paid since....

I'll buy in the US next time....

chas
Charles Kuttner, MD
Portland, OR
http://cmug.com/~ckuttner/

----
     The only thing more frightening than a doctor without a sense of
humor
      is a house cat (felinus domesticus) with an electric can opener
----
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've
decided to see beyond the imperfections.