[NTLK] [ANN] Newtendo Movie and Release Date for 0.8

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 10:43:16 PST

Hi guys,

For those of you interested in Newtendo a release date has been set for
December 1st for the new version. The new interface looks sharp, there's
improved controls, music, and most importantly (as I have just gotten it
working yesterday) games like Zelda and Final Fantasy now remember your
saved games! So, while it may not be fully featured, this version will
be fully function for all those great adventure/rpg games that will play
so well on your newton.

For those who haven't had a chance to see Newtendo yet, I put a .wmv
format movie up on the webiste.

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/

I've also got a package for the same buggy version that's in the movie
up for download, just to give you guys something to toy with if you want .

I look forward to announcing the final release!

-Eagan
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/