Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.2 released

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 03:53:36 PST

  I am happy about your announcements. I have spent a little time this
morning getting ready for a trial run (already duplicated iCal storage
files, installed the pkg on my spare Newt, installed the two new updates).
Just trying to find what to put in for my IP address to fill in the window
on the Newton for a serial connection. I will let you know more when I know
more.
  My main problem with Address syncing was that the notes would not follow
with the meeting/agenda. This is very necessary to me.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict