Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.2 released

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 16:49:26 PST

I am having problems with syncing Names and Address book.
The first time I synced with an earlier version of nSync it was
successful but entered what seemed to be random empty names, and double
first names but no info into Address book. Bob Bob or Stephanie
Stephanie, etc.
Now Dates works well, Journal works well but Names continues to have
this problem but claims to be syncing a larger number of names than I
have and crashes about a quarter of the way through.
I am running panther, have a 2100 and use More Info
Any ideas?

Woody