[NTLK] [WTB] MP2100

From: Clinton Crawford (crackerscat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 07:57:53 PST

Well, since I've farted round on ebay for a month,
dealing with idiot sellers and bid snipers, I'd like
to deal through the list.

I'm looking for a MP2100 with, at the least, a
keyboard, serial adapter, and AA tray. Anything extra
would be nice, such as the titanium stylus, or a carry
case, or a power adapter, but right now I just need
the newt and keyboard, since I am getting desperate
for them.

My 2000 was stolen, and though I had all my info
backed up, I can't look at it any way but on a newt,
and I've a need to access that information.

I can paypal you funds, or send you a money order,
depending on what you want.

Let me know as soon as you are able, I'm about sick
and tired of eBay for transactions.

Clinton Crawford