Re: [NTLK] Cammo military newton carrying pouch/case

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 14:52:39 PST

Got mine today too, and it's everything the seller said. My MP130
fits like a glove. I can definitely see, however, how the Newton
wouldn't fare well in the field with this case. The screen
protection's more than adequate, but the sides are open to anything
wet or muddy. Still, it's an awesome thing to have! :)

Josef

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:55:01 -0500, Tom Stock <tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Got mine today It's definately well made and definately made for the
> Newton. One downside... seems it was designed for the earlier MP1xx
> series, not the 2x00 series, so the screen does not line up with the
> opening. The pouch could be modified pretty easily though. Pretty neat
> thing to have for the newton regardless.
>
> -tom
>
> --

"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."
     -- Hilda "Sharpie" Burroughs,
        "The Number of the Beast" by Robert A. Heinlein