Re: [NTLK] PC Serial Connection Problems with 2100

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 11:23:04 PST

Paul,

If you need help let's try to meet up...
I have enough parts to replace a motherboard for you if that's what will fix it.
If it's just software I can get that done also. Give me a holler soon
and maybe we can setup a meetup. As I've said before I'm in the Queens
area in NY. I work at Queens College. If you want to speak with me and
I'm not away from my desk you can give me a call at 718-997-5690,
sonnyhung (AIM)... hopefully I can assist you in this and you can be
on your merry way... If a part is needed I'm not charging alot of it
but we can speak about that if needed later... May be we can setup a
meetup here in NY and invite LAG and the rest of the NY crew...

--
God bless & regards,
Sonny Hung