Re: [NTLK] NET Bible in Newton Book format

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 06:49:55 PST

Tony,

Don't worry - if it was a problem you can likely speak to him if and
whe he contacts you - it seems David is a busy person in general...
when I tried to contact him directly about gettng a replacment copy of
the NIV which I purchased a legal copy directly from him he still has
yet to respond to that request... that was somewhere around maybe 6
months or more... in anycase his licensee (www.Laridian.com) for his
My Bible program (his Palm OS version of 'The Message' said they have
a tough time contacting him also.)
(with hands clasped tightly) Just keep praying!!!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung