Re: [NTLK] Network Printing Help

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 08:15:01 PST

I have had success using the LPR driver on the Newt with an inkjet
printer attached to a mac running Panther through USB. I think the
key breakthrough for me was entering the correct print queue name on
the Newt set-up slip. You can find the name of the print queue by
launching the printer setup utility on the mac and from the printer
list highlight your printer and click the show info icon. Enter that
queue name in place of LP in the LPR printer set-up slip on the
Newton.