[NTLK] Newton Survey for a MP 2100...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 19:43:36 PST

After a long time (and about 103 hours total and 42
lost MP's), I have made a completely smooth MP 2100
and a COLOR Newton (yeah like mr. Navagator) and both
look great, I have made 3 of each type (They are like
my prtotypes:)... And I was wondering after they were
well tested, if ANY OF You would be interested in a
COLOR Cased MP 2X00 or Smooth Case one?... Also if
there are ANY other info any of you would like to add
please do so... Also this Newton (being in my proto
stage), might take 4 to 8 weeks for make more, just an
FYI...

all 6 people who have our test units are NOT computer
people and only know how to operate the unit... And
if the Case, Screen, etc Pass there lack of computer
skills for a week or two I will consider (after
getting your input), resealing them for reasale...
Also Mine will be alot cheaper the Mr. Gators were.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis