[NTLK] Wireless PC card Question

From: Gary Ebbott (gae1957_at_msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 03:34:55 PST

Hello,I have a dialup connection with MSN and I want to get on the internet with a wireless Microsoft MN-520 PC card.Do I need to have a broadband or DSL connection to do this?Also do I need to have a wireless router.I am going to be using this on my emate 300.I know that I need a 5 volt PC wireless card to be able to use it with the emate.I also have a D-Link model DWL-650+ wireless PC card.Can I use this card to get on the internet with.Is anyone out there using this D-Link model to get on the internet wirelessy.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Gary Ebbott