[NTLK] NPDS: Network setup questions

From: Brian Fowler (bdf1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 10:37:36 PST

I'm interested on putting my 2100 on the internet using NPDS. I have
the networking installed and operational using a Wavelan silver card
(mail and web browsing works fine). I've installed all the latest NPDS
modules, and have them working through the private network.

Now for the questions...

My network is behind a firewall on an Airport router setup for DCHP and
NAT addressing.

Is there anything special I should be doing with the Tracker client?

What tracker site would I access on the internet, and what port should
I use? Are there any special steps I should be doing?

I am using the default index page right now, Should I be using the
Newton to personalize the page, or my iBook?

Is there any special software I should be using to make this a better
experience (all suggestions welcome :-) )?

Any other suggestions/tips would be appreciated...

Many thanks

Brian