[NTLK] Edit Names from Dates app

From: Michael L'Heureux (mlheureux_at_online.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 17:33:59 PST

When I'm adding a new meeting the Dates app, I find it pretty annoying
that I'm not able to edit or even bring up information for invitees &
locations. Is there any 3rd party hacks that would let me edit the
personal information (add a phone # & address, for example), rather
than me having to manually find the contact in the Names app & add the
information from there?

Seems to me that DateMan & MoreInfo might allow similar functionality,
but I'm not willing to spend that much money (almost as much as my
Newton cost!) to get one of these programs. Would free ActionNames do
the job better?

Thanks for any advice!

ML