[NTLK] Trouble with nBlog

From: Mark C (actmation_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 02:25:11 PST

Hello,

I have been recently been acquainted with a Newton and
been trying to get nBlog to work. So far, I've gone
past the issues with the Internet and know that I've
been able to get a connection via my wifi connection.
In fact, if I hit the "user info" button in nBlog, my
e-mail and name are retrieved. Yet, despite this
minor success, I still haven't been able to post a
single post on to my current blogger site.

Each time I would hit "Update & Publish", I get:

Error: 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:InvalidpostID:

and when I hit "publish":
Error:0
com.pyra.blogger.api.NoSuchApiMethodException:blogger.publish

The version of nBlog that I'm using is 1.0a10 and here
are my settings:
Host: www.blogger.com
Port:80
Weblog API: Blogger 1.0
Username: entered
Password: entered
Title start tag: <b>
Title close tag: <b></b>
always publish is checked

Please help with any ideas or suggestions as to how I
may get it to start working? Would nBlog 1.2.0 be the
solution? I haven't tried 1.2.0 yet because I can't
find it.

Thank you so much for any assistance.

Cheers,
Mark