[NTLK] First draft of nBlog docs and a configuration helper script.

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 09:22:18 PST

Folks,

I've got a first cut of documentation for nBlog at:
http://gavinmckenzie.com/wiki/newton/published/nBlog

Included therein is a little HTML form that will interrogate your
blog's HTML and attempt to tell you what the host and api
configuration settings should be for nBlog.

I had been having a private conversation offline with another
NewtonTalker in attempt to get this documentation more complete and
debugged before announcing it generally. However, given the number of
people recently posting about nBlog, I figure I should put this stuff
out there now -- your comments and findings on how to improve the docs
are welcome.

There are links to the recent builds of nBlog on the page too.

Gavin.