Re: [NTLK] [OT] Programmer's Revenge

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 11:44:20 PST

David Abramowitz wrote:
> With all that's happened lately in this group with newtSync, and DCL, I
> thought you guys might appreciate some formal revenge by one particular
> programmer. Have fun - many of us can relate, no doubt.
>
> http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm
>
> - Dave

Hi all,
I was archving/cleaning my old messages and I realized I never checked
out this site. But when I went today it seems that it was removed due
to copyright infringement:

*begin quote*
This page has been removed from the server.

Lucas Arts legal contacted my ISP, my ISP sent me this:

Dear Intermedia.NET customer:

Intermedia.NET has received notice of alleged infringement in connection
with your Intermedia.NET account for the website located at
www.leftcorner.com, specifically http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm.
*end quote*

Now I wish I went and looked when I had the chance. Must have been good
for it to be pulled that quick.

-Dan