Re: [NTLK] re missing wireless drivers & the "free market"

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 17:09:25 PST

On Nov 29, 2004, at 3:47 PM, Adriano wrote:

> Mark
>
> i think that the Newtontalkers should buy a Bronze Wi-Fi PCMCIA a=
> t $20,00...

I don't recommend the bronze card. I recommend the gold card, or the
silver card, which you can flash to gold...

I bought these (Gold) cards new for $45 each about three years ago.

I think the gold cards are still probably worth about $20.00, although
many listees have purchased microsoft card(discontinued) for about
$15.00 which also does web and works.

Marty