[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 Package - best offer

From: Ottawa Sales (ott_forsale2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 18:16:32 PST

Hi All,

I still have this Newton package for sale. I'm unsure
of listing it on eBay as it looks like many people
have been unhappy with their purchases...

This is a great unit. I will send as many (within
reason!) pictures as you want of any item so you can
see the condition.

Now for sale for best offer. If the best offer is not
high enough I will be forced to put it on eBay but I
want to give the Newton community once last chance at
a decent system.

Once again:

Newton 2100 in good condition
Rechargeable battery
Stylus
Door, Hinges, Serial Cover
Silver Wireless Card
Serial Dongle and Mac Cable
4 MB Flash
Megaherts 56k modem
Keyboard
Neat carrying case that doubles as a typing stand.
A/C Adapter

WAS asking $250 USD.... but now offer what you think
is fair or can afford!!!!!!

AND

To avoid getting flamed again.
My name is Jeremy Wise, located in Ottawa, ON, Canada.