Re: [NTLK] re missing wireless drivers

From: Jim Grich (webmaster_at_weblync.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 06:11:34 PST

>> Pat,
I paid for Hiroshi's driver about 4 weeks ago (just after his site went
down) and received my registration number about 5 days later via
e-mail. I believe you can still pay and register but, obviously, not
through his website...

You can use this link to pay for the driver at Kagi:

https://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/r1.cgi?LMK&&

(Thanks to Sonny Hung for this info)

Jim Grich