Re: [NTLK] T610 Blunt No joy

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 10:47:49 PST

On Nov 30, 2004, at 10:03 AM, Sonya Hipper wrote:

> Marty,
>
> What worked for me (with my T68i+"purple" Ambicom CF BT adapter) was=20
> setting Blunt's Bluetooth Setup to accept the pairing initiated by
> the=20=
>
> phone rather than vice-versa.
Yeah, I got that to work with the t68i also...
> I've been able to use the T68i to get=20
> online since, only occasionally having to re-perform the "Get
> Services"=20=
>
> function on Bluetooth Setup.
I don't remember having to do that... Did you pick any of the
particular services from the drop down menus after doing the get
services? I am unsure if you need to, but I have a feeling this helped
me with the t68i...

> =46rom there, it's just a matter of setting up a work-site in Owner =
> Info,=20
> and in Internet Setup. Info on what modem script to set up and how
> is=20
> out there on the list and on the Wiki (I think).
I saw the issue primarily with simplemail, but don't get me wrong, I
did get a connection with both of these phone (t68i,t610), it just
wasn't reliable (Simplemail, seems to bring out the echo packets
issue), and needing to manually futz with the phone for each connection
on the t610 isn't so good.

For some reason trying to use the "accept" option rather then
"initiate" in the bluetooth setup program on Newt now causes a
crash/quit. Perhaps I will look at this again and see if I can get
that going...

Thanks for the response. And you great ideas.
Marty