Re: [NTLK] Wanted: "BodyGlove" neoprene case for MP2x00

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 15:31:34 PST

>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:37:02 -0800 (PST)
>From: Blake Patterson <blakespot_at_yahoo.com>

>Does anyone have a BodyGlove neoprene, zippered case
>for the Newton MP2x00

This is rare as in on the brink to unlikely.

>they'd be willing to part with? Seeking this item. Tnx.

That's even more unlikely.

>http://www.pdaconnection.com/images/bodyglove2.GIF
>http://www.pdaconnection.com/images/bodyglove1.GIF

Yes, that's really a neat item. I think Till once had one (Till, are
you still there?), and upon seeing it I asked him whether he would
part with it. Answer was no-way-ever with a big smile. The only other
time I came across it was on eBay as part of a really huge
Newton-package, and I was really looking for it for a while. Consider
it rare. If you do come across a good source for it, be sure to let
us know, I'd take one. OTOH making one yourself or paying someone to
make one might be more successful.

Oliver :)

--
We are united by the belief that life is too short to waste time and
energy dealing with Microsoft products. Think freedom.