Re: [NTLK] Army Issue Apple Newton 2000 Series Cases

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 20:13:35 PST

HEY! Our buddy Danny who sold the Camo Cases now has MP2x00 case up
for auction. He gave me a heads up and Now There Are 6 left ONLY.

Link below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5144270925&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

$15 ply $5 shipping and $3 shipping for the 2nd item on...

No connection to sell other than a happy buyer.
He also corrected a small missing item on the Camo Case so I
personally would recommend him as a satified proxy buyer..

PS: Sorry International and Canadian buyers - this is US only
still.... get a proxy buyer fast as this will not likely last... and
Enjoy! :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung