[NTLK] FAQ about Free Newton baseball cap

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 03:29:50 PDT

Hi List,
Q: Why do this?
A: I really love Newton and at the moment,I'm equipped with MP2000,MP2100 & eMate.
   in China,we've our own Newton Forum with the info updated every day!

   http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/forum.php?forumcode=19

   I designed newton baseball caps not for Sale or doing business,it's just for Fun,because we all love Newton!
   personally I think it's really great thing for Newton fans to wear baseball cap with their favorite logo on it
   and it's time to do something for this persistent community

Q: How can you do this?