Re: [NTLK] FAQ about Free Newton baseball cap

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 07:38:22 PDT

Hey Richard,

If you are located in the UK maybe someone from there on a trip to the
US who will be visiting NYC would agree to bring your cap back for
you? I was very fortunate to meet Ronnie when he came to NYC with
Elizabeth just this September. He assisted me to get the platic parts
back to Peter in the UK. Maybe there are others who maybe making the
jump over the pond that would offer to do the same. This could
increase the numbers being shipped to NYC.

Who ever would consider doing this for you, you could pay the shipping
for their cap for them in return... ehh? that would be a possible
deal.

Just my thoughts.

--
God bless,