Re: [NTLK] So many databases...

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 17:03:57 PDT

* Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> [30 Sep 2004 16:52]:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to figure out which database program is best suited for
> something I want to do. So far, I've found the following:

<snip>

I just added my impressions and the answers a few people provided to my
questions about databases to the wiki. It's under UnnaReviews,
OrganizeInformation.

--Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project