[NTLK] A small question please;

From: farbod (nabfa1_at_sgu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 13:16:59 PDT

Hi,

A small while back (4 months ago) some one felt the need to come into
(a forced entry I am afraid) my place and take a couple things
including my original Newton messagepad, which I have missed ever
since. At this time I wish to venture out and purchase another
Newton. So here lies the question; Would I be able to have wireless
capabilities (WIFI) on a Newton 130? Why a 130 you say and not go
for 2000 or higher? It seems Shreve systems has some brand new 130s (
don't ask me how) that they are selling , and they seem to be ever so
slightly cheaper then their bigger family members ( 2000 or 2100). I
truly have read many articles but few mention the 130. Any insight
and input would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time and
help.