Re: [NTLK] Why?

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 18:10:09 PDT

> ...I doubt anybody is going to debate the pros and cons of a Tungsten
> with you on
> this list.

This is true. There has been in past an unfortunate tendancy for people
here to jump all over competing products in the category and go on
about their perceived shortcomings -- even if they haven't actually
used them! -- and it doesn't usually amount to much in the way of
debate. (Though to be fair, I expect a Palm products web site or
mailing list wouldn't offer a much more nuanced discussion, either.)

Really, both devices have advantages and disadvantages, and lots of
functionality to offer. In the end, though, it depends entirely on what
*you* need to use them for.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net