[NTLK] Simplemail Question

From: Rick Perron (rlperron_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 20:47:02 PDT

Hello.
I'm not sure if this is a Simplemail question or if it's something attributed to any e-mail applilation using the In/Out Box, but here goes...
When in overview mode, is there a quick way to select all the check boxes with one action? I know in several other programs there is a "select all" button. Is there something like that for the In/Out box?
After I read all my e-mail, I usually delete it all, but I have to individually select each check box to do it, and that can be a pain when you have hundreds of e-mails to delete.
Any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!
Rick