Re: [NTLK] Why?

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 01:58:02 PDT

On Oct 3, 2004, at 12:00 AM, Seb Payne wrote:

> I know this will probally start a furious debate but I am just
> wondering, what are the pros of buying a Newton over a Tungsten T3? I
> am getting a new PDA at Christmas (I know it is early!) but I am
> wondering....

i believe that function-wise, the palm is superior. however, the newton
is a wonderful PDA due to the usergroup support, HWR engine and the
fantastic user interface that will beat the palm at any and every
point. also, the newton can be used as a stand-alone machine, which i
would never do with the palm.

/ ®