Re: [NTLK] Why?

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 07:12:02 PDT

----Original Message-----
From: Fearghas MacGregor <fearghas_at_macworld.co.uk>

As assistants, the Tungstens aren't bad owing to their small size any synciny ability, but they can't be used easily without another machine Like the Newt. Just my 2p

But I do use my Palm (a clie, actually) as a stand-alone. The only thing I sync for is Avant Go and to back-up my data (though I could back-up to a memory card if I wanted.)

I do everything - word processing, manage my check book, watch videos, listen to music, e-mail, car maintainence schedules, shopping list, ebooks, carry 320x320 color photos of my kids from birth to now, keep my resume on hand, oh, and PIM stuff, too.

And I don't have anything as sophisticated as a T3.

And still I love my Newtons.