[NTLK] Microsoft MN-520 wifi

From: Russ Gorman (russgorman_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 17:26:54 PDT

Been lurking here for years, finally I have a question
I thought I would upgrade my wife's MP2100 with wifi; so bought the
Microsoft MN-520 card, purchased and installed Hiroshi's driver,
installed More WiFi, and Lantern Patch.
When I insert the card the lights come on (power light solid,wireless
flashing) then go out and then an error message onscreen:
"Newton Sorry , a problem has occured (-48807)"
I've tried reinstalling and even a complete brain wipe and install and
have tried both slots but get the same error. What am I doing wrong?

When I go to Internet Setup>New>Generic>Connect using:
 the choices are only for LocalTalk, Modem, or Serial

Thanks for all your good advise and info over the years.