Re: [NTLK] Greetings

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 12:27:51 PDT

Let's just cut to the chase...

Shalev, you'll make your choice and get it. Then, curiosity will get the
best of you and you'll buy your second choice. Then, darn it if you just
didn't buy your third Newton. Then you figure you have the three basic
Message Pads, why not start your true collection and get 2 of each!

It's the best disease you'll ever get, enjoy it!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans