Re: [NTLK] Newton and teachers

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 14:33:51 PDT

I know of two such programs. One is called Clarity and one is called GradePoint. Gradepoint is by Sunburst and is very good, from what I'm told. My father is a teacher and uses it quite a bit on his MP130. They are both available on UNNA...

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/GradePoint1.51/
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/Clarity1.2.1b/

--
-- Nowhere Man