Re: [NTLK] NEWS: Sarofax/Sineware packages now open-source

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 02:24:30 PDT

Thank you Ash,

It never ceases to amaze me that the developers still have Newton on their
minds, even after many years and other platforms.

Thanks for putting parts of the 'green brain' into our little Newts., these
'little gems' will service us for many years and remind us to thank all
those that have and still are keeping the 'green brains' going. :-)

If your ever in the LA area, I owe you a few green pints. :-D

Woo Lee.
LANUG Pres.