Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable Batteries

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 09:20:21 PDT

Jake,

Here in the states I use RadioShack equipment.
They offer two or more variety of chargers. I have the quick charger
(not as fast as the one recently discussed but sufficient) I'm in the
process of buying 2400mAh NiMH soon - I like buying from the Shack
'cause it had a great warranty and I never had a problem nor had a
problem when it was under warranty.

Unfortunately they don't currently offer the 2400mAh NiMH so I can't
comment on those batteries.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung