Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable Batteries

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 11:26:49 PDT

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 06:17:32PM +0100, jake smith wrote:
> So I buy some NiMH batteries, put them in the battery tray and charge
> them using the standard Newton power supply?
> I didn't know that, NiMH it is then.
>
> thanks

Sorry, that doesn't work without a modified battery tray... If you're up
to it, you can add the thermistor and connections yourself. URL is
googleable or ask if you're handy with a soldering iron.

--
"'I'm not sleeping with a jr. high schooler! I have a life-sized doll that
looks like one.' Uh huh. That sounds SO much less pathetic."