Re: [NTLK] Mac or PC

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 17:01:05 PDT

On Wednesday, October 06, 2004, at 04:49PM, <sacha_at_my-home.li> wrote:

>estate is so important. And when is apple finally introducing a 2 button mouse. When?

Never! At least i hope not. The Mac has always been based on the idea that simple is better. Cluttered interfaces with too many buttons and widgets confuse the average user. And one button is all the average user needs. If you want a 2 button mouse, buy one. Apple doesn't force anyone to use the mouse that ships with the Mac. There are tons of 2 button mice you can buy very cheap and use with a Mac. You don't even have to install a driver in many cases.

--
-- Nowhere Man
-- nowhereman77_at_mac.com