Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable Batteries

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 08:10:02 PDT

At 03:41 AM 10/7/2004, you wrote:
> > The NiMH and NiCd battery packs can be revived by giving them a good
> > smack
> > into a table or floor.
> >

>is this a scientifically proven fact? :)
>

>regards
>jake
<levity alert on high>

Jake, I'll make a deal with you, just this once and only for you.

I work at a place that could do the scientific research to prove this fact.
For you, and only you, we will work on this proof for a low, low price of
3.6 million Canadian dollars.

I wouldn't make this offer to just anybody because you seem to be someone
who knows the value of scientific research and the value of used batteries.

Others would say "What they hey, I'll just try it. If it works I don't have
to pay someone to rebuild my pack."

But no. Today we are offering to do that research. All that we need is your
certified cheque for 3.6 million Canadian dollars, and your battery pack,
and we may (within a couple of years) scientifically prove that smacking
the pack into the floor can make it hold a charge. BTW, we will not be able
to return your pack since we will have to cut the cells apart to observe
the crystalline structure of the electrolytes.

Andrei
(Researcher at Heisenberg and Pauli Research where research isn't just a
good idea, it also pays our bills)

<please return your stewardess to the upright position>