Re: [NTLK] Proxy-based apps WAS: IC/VC and iCal subscriptions

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 10:17:42 PDT

Okay, I will focus more on this proxy stuff next week; but, it will be
at the expense of me getting around to checking out Lextionary. :-)

This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving so, though it will be a long
weekend, I will be eating turkey rather than doing Newton stuff.

Hopefully someone else will pick Lextionary up, because in truth, I've
yet to open it up and look at it. And I really want to get my PMS
mods to a beta milestone so that I can have a bit of a rest from it.

Gavin.