Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 06:18:18 PDT

I've very confused. There have been lots of posts from 3 (I think) different hat producers, and people all over the world volunteering to coordinate shipping to various regions, all asking interested parties to contact them off list. I know I've contacted Wilbur directly to put my name on the list for one of his hats, as well as someone (in Texas, maybe?) who offered to coordinate shipping, and maybe someone else - but nobody has returned a confirmation e-mail. Now I don't know who I've reached about what and if they're following through or not.

I want one of Wilbur's hats, but I don't want to contact him individually, pay a lot of shipping, then have two others show up on my doorstop asking for payment.

HELP!

Who volunteered to coordinate shipping to the US or midwest for Wilbur's hats? I'm in Bloomington, Minnesota (55437).

Thanks,

Bubba