[NTLK] Do Persistent Alarms Exist In Dates?

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 15:09:39 PDT

Hi Sonny and all, this is new thread based on a reply to a previous
post.

Thanks. I did try to set an alarm in dates and it works, but I guess
the reason I never heard the alarm was due to the fact that it played
the alarm only once. In my opinion it is rather useless, I would prefer
a persistent alarm. Sometimes I am away from the Newton and I don't
hear the sound.

I know it displays a message but it may be too late by then.

Is there any alternative to the dates alarm? I would like to continue
using dates though. Perhaps there is a package which can take dates
data and using it sound a persistent alarm.