Re: [NTLK] [eBay hint] stack up on cheap FLASH!

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 20:53:05 PDT

I went to the link, but can't get google to translate the page into English.
My German is very weak. I tried to send him an email through the auction
page, but when it was time to "Frage Senden", I got the warning " Bitte
geben Sie in den nachfolgenden Feldern die entsprechenden Informationen
ein." What am I doing incorrectly?

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict