Re: [NTLK] WTB : Newton 130 or higher model

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 01:13:35 PDT

On 9 Oct 2004, at 00:20, Nicolas Collart wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm currently looking for a Newton 130, 2000 or 2100 at a reasonable
> price
> and in good condition. The 130 would be the best because of the size
> but the
> other two are good too. If you have something to sell, don't hesitate
> send me an email (nicolascollart_at_videotron.ca) with offer. As I'm new
> this list, I thought proving a guarantee would be better : my eBay
> account
> is nicollart and 100% positive feedback on more than 25 items.

shreve systems are selling new Newton 130s...

They also have an AWS95 I really, really need parts from but can't
justify shipping the whole 40lb+ beast to the UK just to get (drive
cage and PDS card).

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)