[NTLK] Followup on shipping cost for 20MB cards

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 15:59:49 PDT

Hi again, folks,

it seems that I didn't express myself clearly enough, sorry for
that. The shipping cost I mentioned in my last post are not
per card, but per envelope. This means they won't increase until
the envelope reaches a certain weight. The mentioned price is
for a weight of up to 100g. One card weighs 45g, if we are lucky,
we can keep an envelope with two cards below that weight. The
shipping 250g without insurance worldwide.
Russ, could you please chime in regarding weight and cost of
UK letters?

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de