Re: [NTLK] Please run your virus scanners

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 21:51:24 PDT

One of the best FREE virus checkers for Windows uers
is Avast (www.avast.com)It's free for individuals and
is as good or better than McAffee (I was running both
on seperate machines and Avast captured an intrusion
before McAffee.)
I'm not affiliated with this company, I just want to
pass along a free service that evrybody can use!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Puckdropper <puckdropper_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you for some reason don't have a virus scanner,
> let
> me recommend the FREE web-based Housecall.
>
> housecall.trendmicro.com
>
> You have no good reason not to scan for viruses now.
>
> Puckdropper

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin