Re: [NTLK] Please run your virus scanners

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 14:13:13 PDT

>From: Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com>
>Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:45:22 -0700

>You notice I didn't gloat too much Ed, since we are clearly due for a
>serious viral outbreak in OSX land... It's only a matter of time...
>Still when I deal with the PC (windows) I cannot believe the amazing
>assortment of viruses in the wild (thousands certainly).

I wonder how them guys & gals ever keep up with it, I mean just having to delete all those spoofed messages with inviting EXEs and ZIPs inside takes so much time already...

Oliver :/

--
Microsoft hits it big again as CEO Steve Ballmer manages to insult +4 million Apple & HP customers at the same time. Impressive, isn't it?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/04/ballmer_ipod_thieves/