Re: [NTLK] FS: Misc items (& goodbye)

From: Randy (longhawl_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:06:24 PDT

Couple of things, I'm just now getting into and
getting the feel of PowerTrans and it is amazing the
dickens out of me. Still no where near making use of
all it can do but it is one of the best things I've
got on my MP.

Secondly, what can we do about keeping it alive? I
talking in terms of co-investment or purchase. I'm not
rolling in dough but maybe at least I could what's
left in your investment. Also, what agreement do you
have with thwe original owners as far as
royalties/residuals, code or do you own all of the
Newton portion outright?

Thanks,

Randy