[NTLK] Speaking of Newtendo

From: Coleff, Patrick (patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 05:02:52 PDT

I've been having a problem and wanted to see if anyone else has, as well.
I've been trying to convert NES rom's using Unna's online packager:
http://tools.unna.org/nespackager/

Mainly puzzle/rpg stuff (Adventures of Lolo, Dragon Warrior, etc.)
But, whenever I try to load it into my Newton (via serial) it tells me I
have insufficient space.
The problem is: I *do* have the space and can, in fact, load pkg's of a much
greater size with no problems.

Maybe it has something to do with my setup? It's final destination is a
MP2000, but since I don't have the dongle for it, what I've been doing it
porting stuff to a MP120 and then beaming it to the MP2000. Can a Mp120
accept these files, or do I need a MP2x00?

Does anyone have a Nes rom pkg they can e-mail me that they know works, so I
can test out? I'm at work, so I can't access the torrent. Or, more
appropriately, *shouldn't* access it ;)

thanks much!
Patrick