Re: [NTLK] Is there a Scrabble-type game available for the Newton?

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 08:53:37 PDT

Matt,

http://www.unna.org/unna/games/WordWar1.2/WordWar-1.2.pkg

WordWar is a reasonably Scrabble-like game for the Newton. I keep it
on my 2100. It doesn't have a computer opponent, and its letter
distribution seems a bit weird to me, but it is still a decent
solitaire or two-player game. Unfortunately, it requires a Newton
2x00 in portrait orientation only as far as I can tell.

HTH,
Josef