[NTLK] [FS] 3 3Com EtherLink Cards

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 01:29:51 PDT

Hi folks,

I have 3 3Com Etherlink III cards up for sale. THese are in untested
condition however when popped into an eMate all three come up as "this
is an unrecognized card" and therefore I would assume with the proper
drivers they'd work smashingly - unfortunately with no way to get the
drivers on to the eMate I can only sell them as untested and with no
guarantee other than they will illicit a response from your Newt ;)

Anyway:

1st Package:

1 x EtherLink III for 10BASE-T
1 x Ethernet Dongle
Excellent condition (drivers downloadable from UNNA)

2nd Package:

1 x EtherLink III for 10BASE-T and COAX
1 x Ethernet and Coax Dongle
Very Good Condition (minor wear on label; writing on dongle)

3rd Package:

1 x EtherLink III for 10BASE-T
*NO DONGLE
Card is in good condition

As for pricing, I'm looking for about $8 for package 1, $10 for
package 2 and $3 for package 3 or the whole kitten kaboodle for $18. I
will pay shipping to anywhere in North America and I will pay half to
overseas destinations (provided you don't live in Antarctica - Canada
Post just raised its rates...)

You can contact me on/off list at this address and I accept PayPal,
Money Order and well concealed cash...

--
Thank you kindly.
-Steele